Paul O’Connell captain’s the side and is joined in the second row by Devin Toner. The backrow is made up of Jamie Heaslip at No.8, Sean O’Brien at open-side and Peter O’Mahony at blindside.Cian Healy starts and is joined in the front row by Mike Ross and Rory Best. Among the replacements are Richard Strauss, Jack McGrath, Nathan White, Iain Henderson, Chris Henry, Eoin Reddan, Ian Madigan and Luke Fitzgerald. Conor Murray and Johnny Sexton are paired at half-back with Robbie Henshaw and Keith Earls named in midfield. The back three sees Rob Kearney return at fullback with Tommy Bowe and Dave Kearney on the wings.
Jazz C Rudy Gobert ejected less than three minutes into game vs. Rockets James Harden ‘not concerned at all’ by Rockets’ collapse The Rockets are far from the team that came to within one game of the NBA Finals in 2017-18. Houston has struggled so far this season and started 11-13 with its most recent loss coming to the Jazz, 118-91, on Thursday.The Rockets enjoyed a brief five-game winning streak to get back to two games over .500, but have since dropped six of their last eight to fall two games back under. Related News Gordon hasn’t put up numbers like years past, either. His 15.9 points per game would be his lowest since the 2015-16 season, and the veteran guard’s field-goal percentage (36.5), 3-point percentage (31.1) and assists per game (1.8) are all the lowest of his career.Houston will finish its three-game road trip in Dallas on Saturday. Eric Gordon is frustrated.”I’m just not having fun man,” Gordon said, via The Athletic. “I’m just not. This sucks. Even the times where I have good games. We’re just not using some guys the right way. Are we gonna make the right sacrifices? Do we have the right attitude?” “Last year was the best year I’ve ever had being a part of a team,” Gordon said. “We just never had a bad moment. If we ever had a bad game as a team, you knew the next game we would blow somebody out. It didn’t matter who it was.”
Conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer announced her candidacy for Florida’s 21st Congressional District in the 2020 election on Friday.Loomer is known for her controversial rhetoric and describes herself as the “most banned woman in the world.”Loomer is banned from almost all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, which could pose as a challenge when promoting her campaign.She was also banned from Lyft, Uber, and even Uber Eats in 2017 after tweeting that she didn’t want to be driven by Muslim rideshare drivers.The 26-year-old is joining a packed field of Republican hopefuls seeking to unseat Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel in Florida’s 21st district, which covers a majority of Palm Beach County.Frankel represents a heavily Democratic district and did not face a challenger in 2018.“The congressional seat is currently held by Democrat Lois Frankel, a staunch obstructionist and critic of President Donald J. Trump, and a close friend and ally of Speaker Nancy Pelosi,” a press release from Loomer said. “Frankel, despite chairing the Democratic Congressional Women’s Caucus has refused to denounce Freshmen Democrat Reps. Ilhan Omar, AOC, and Rashida Tlaib for their anti-Semitism.” Loomer’s Republican contenders include Christian Acosta, Michael Blueming Jr., Liz Felton and Victor Garcia da Rosa, according to ballotpedia.
Facebook14Tweet0Pin0Submitted by House Democratic CaucusTorsten Spieler, a student at Avanti High School, served as a page this week in the Washington State House of Representatives. Sponsored by State Rep. Steve Tharinger (D-Sequim), Torsten is the son of Jen Waldref and Thilo Spieler of Olympia and Lacey. Pages assume a wide variety of responsibilities, from presenting the flags to distributing amendments on the House floor. Pages support the efficient operation of the Legislature while also receiving daily civics instruction, drafting their own bills, and participating in mock committee hearings.
Image Courtesy: REX/Louise McNamaraAdvertisement xdyuNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs6jwlWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Eay8cg( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 7vdWould you ever consider trying this?😱o4iCan your students do this? 🌚1Roller skating! Powered by Firework All majorly affected countries due to the novel Coronavirus pandemic are undergoing lock downs, and citizens, celebrities and sportspersons alike- have been advised to maintain social distancing and self-isolation. However, Kyle Walker had other plans. The Manchester City superstar had organised a ‘sex party’, inviting over a sex worker and a model, along with his buddy in his apartment, which has him earning the wrath of fans and the club alike, and is also on the verge of a huge compensation for breaking the health guidelines as UK faces a complete lock down.Advertisement Image Courtesy: REX/Louise McNamaraKyle Walker, along with his friend in his apartment in Hale, Cheshire, invited Louise McNamara, a 21 year old escort, and another unnamed 24 year old Brazilian model for a three hour long ‘sex party’ last Tuesday, as it was revealed by McNamara herself, who also revealed some photos from Walker’s apartment.Following the publication of the incident in British tabloid The Sun, an official statement came from Manchester City on Walker’s violation of the pandemic rules.Advertisement “Manchester City are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lock down and social distancing rules.” a spokesperson of the club said.As doctors, nurses and healthcare officials are battling out the deadly virus outbreak, Walker, being a poster boy of the Premier League elites, his irresponsible conduct has made the club disheartened.Advertisement The spokesperson added: “We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle’s swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure,” hinting that the England international will face a fine.However, the right back has come up with an apology for his behaviour, as he denounced his own behaviour in a statement last night.“I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week which have resulted in a story today (Sunday) about my private life in a tabloid newspaper,” the 29 year old said.“I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model. As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down,” Walker added.The player, who himself breached the lock down guidelines, had earlier made a tweet, urging his followers to remain indoors and follow the self-isolation procedure. Walker also added on this: “My actions in this matter are in direct contrast to what I should have been doing regarding the lockdown. And I want to re-iterate the message: Stay home, stay safe.”Over 47,000 positive cases have been confirmed in the UK till date, with 4,932 deaths.Also read-See which footballing superstar just donated Rs. 7,64,19,000 to fight Coronavirus!Massive update on U-17 Fifa World Cup scheduled to be held in India Advertisement