Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry Is ‘Done’ Fighting With Her Children’s Fathers

first_imgReaching a compromise. Kailyn Lowry said that she no longer intends to butt heads with the fathers of her four children — Javi Marroquin, Chris Lopez and Jo Rivera.On a recent episode of her “Baby Mamas No Drama” podcast, the Teen Mom 2 star spoke with her cohost, Vee Rivera, about agreeing to allow her children to be with their dads on Christmas Day.- Advertisement – Late last month, Us Weekly confirmed that Lowry was arrested in September for allegedly assaulting Lopez while exchanging custody at his house. The MTV personality was accused of punching her former beau during a dispute regarding their 3-year-old son.According to court docs obtained by Us, Lopez alleged that Lowry “started attacking him [and] punching him several times on the head and upper torso because she did not want the child’s hair cut.” He additionally claimed that he “did not fight back,” and his sister said that she allegedly “attempted to pull Kailyn off” of him.Lowry later spoke out about the allegations through her attorneys. “Ms. Lowry has filed a petition for custody in the matter involving her children Lux and Creed,” her rep said in a statement to Us on October 29. “The judge in the Delaware Family Court has ordered the parties to refrain from discussing all domestic matters until after the hearing next year.”- Advertisement – “In our agreement that I have with Javi and Jo, it says that this year, Christmas Eve, I think, is mine until Christmas Day at 12. But I don’t personally care about Christmas, so we don’t have to listen to the agreement,” the 28-year-old explained on the Tuesday, November 3, episode. “I told both of them they can have Christmas, like, that’s all theirs. I don’t care. But in the event that we got into a fight and I changed my mind, we would just fall back to the custody agreement because that is supposed to help.”Teen Mom 2 Kailyn Lowry Says She Is Done Fighting With Her Childrens FathersKailyn Lowry with Isaac, Lux, Lincoln and newborn Creed Courtesy Kailyn Lowry/InstagramThe reality star continued, “I’m not gonna fight. I’m not fighting with nobody. You know what? [In] 2021, Vee, I’m not even f–king playing. I am done paying for attorneys. I have six attorneys. When I told you I’m done paying f–king all of them, unless it’s related to my f–king businesses, I am done. I’m done! We [are] working this s–t out.”Lowry shares son Isaac, 10, with ex-boyfriend Rivera, 28, son Lincoln, 6, with ex-husband Marroquin, 27, and son Lux, 3, with ex-boyfriend Lopez, 26. In July, she welcomed her fourth son, 3-month-old Creed, with Lopez.- Advertisement – The statement continued, “Currently, Ms. Lowry has been awarded sole custody of the children despite the allegations pending in Family Court. Ms. Lowry does deny all of the allegations but cannot respond specifically at this time due to the orders of the judge.”Listen to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories! – Advertisement –last_img read more

Kalu Replaces Ndidi at KAA Gent

first_imgNigerian winger Samuel Kalu has signed a three-and-a-half-year contract with former Belgian Champions KAA Gent from Slovakian side AS Trencin for an undisclosed fee.Kalu will join his compatriots Moses Simon, Anderson Esiti, Rabiu Ibrahim and William Troost-Ekong at the Belgian side.The 19-year-old will also be the third Nigerian who has moved from Trencin to Gent after Rabiu Ibrahim and Moses Simon. Kalu, who can play from the wing or as a second striker, joined Trencin in January 2016 and won the Slovakian league title with them as well as the Slovakian Cup.The pacy winger played 42 matches for Trencin, scoring six goals and providing eight assists in his debut season in Europe which prompted Gent to sign him on.Kalu, like Moses Simon, is a product of GBS Academy in Jos, Nigeria, and will continue his football education with the Buffaloes until 2020.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegramlast_img read more

Patrick Chung injury update: Patriots safety to have multiple surgeries after leaving Super Bowl early

first_imgThe Athletic notes Chung likely will miss all of the Patriots’ OTAs as the shoulder surgery is expected to have a longer recovery time, but he should be able to return in time for training camp.The 31-year-old safety suffered the arm injury Sunday while playing in New England’s 13-3 victory over the Rams. He left the field after making contact with Rams running back Todd Gurley in the third quarter. Chung walked off on his own power, but watched the remainder of the game from the sideline with an aircast on his arm. Related News Patriots to hire Greg Schiano as defensive coordinator, report says Patrick Chung will have a long offseason recovering from injuries. The Patriots safety is expected to undergo arm surgery Thursday after leaving the Super Bowl early, according to The Athletic, which cites unidentified sources. Three weeks later, Chung will have shoulder surgery to fix an issue he played through for the majority of the season.center_img Chung had 84 tackles and an interception in 15 regular-season appearances for the Patriots. He has won three Super Bowls during his nine seasons with New England.last_img read more